[nsd-users] Problems with subdomains in NSD

Tim Smith r.andomdev4+nsd at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:52:34 UTC 2016

I'm really not sure what the nsd.conf has to do with the price of eggs
?  Since my problem is surely due to a zonefile syntax issue ??

But anyway, your wish is my commmand (again, numbers and names have
been obfuscated, so please don't try to interpret them) :

server:
        hide-version: yes
        verbosity: 1
        database: "" # disable database