[nsd-users] CNAME flattening

Hendrik Jaeger nsd at henk.geekmail.org
Thu Apr 7 10:59:39 UTC 2016

Hi everyone,

I’m a bit surprised that nobody replied at all to this post.
AFAIU there is a real need for a few real-world use cases.
Does really not one person have any further information or opinion on
the topic?
Pretty please respond what you think about this subject, I really care
to know!

Thank you and best regards

Hendrik

PS: This is just a one-time resurrect, I will not be doing that again
if there are no replies this time, either.