[nsd-users] RHEL package?

Michael A. Peters mpeters at domblogger.net
Fri May 22 18:40:18 UTC 2015

I'm out of town at the moment but I promise to give CentOS 7 feedback as
soon as I am back. Unfortunately where I am at right now, ssh doesn't
work - I can log into my servers (custom high port) but connection gets
dropped with 5 seconds, really frustrating.

I am currently running 1 master and 2 slaves on CentOS 7 using a rebuild
of the Fedora 3.x src.rpm

Creating a custom build of NSD 4 is something I have been toying with,
I'm pretty good with RPM, but I much prefer EPEL packages for the
obvious maintenance issues, it just makes it easier.

I should be back home on Thursday.

Thank you for doing this, this is very important to a new service I'm
starting (providing DNSSEC DNS services to small business via web
interface where they don't have to worry about key rollovers etc.)