[nsd-users] Using zonec to avoid O(N^2) complexity

Casper Gielen c.gielen at uvt.nl
Fri May 11 08:58:27 UTC 2012

Nothing is as bad as bad documenation
The following might not be clear.

On 05/11/2012 09:58 AM, Casper Gielen wrote:
> I've attached the script.  The comments are in Dutch but I know you can
> read that.
> The first reload command gets executed directly.
> The second command creates a waiting queue.
> The third moves into the queue.
Over here the local (hidden master) NSD is restarted.
This master should notify all slaves, however sometimes notifies got
lost. Therefor I explicitly send an extra notify to our slaves (haar &
pade).

--
Casper Gielen <cgielen at uvt.nl> | LIS UNIX
PGP fingerprint = 16BD 2C9F 8156 C242 F981  63B8 2214 083C F80E 4AF7

Universiteit van Tilburg | Postbus 90153, 5000 LE
Warandelaan 2 | Telefoon 013 466 4100 | G 236 | http://www.uvt.nl