bind2nsd tools

Wouter Wijngaards wouter at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jul 16 09:28:40 UTC 2007

Hi Al,

Thanks for the contribution. I have added a reference to your project to
the contrib/README file. Because of dependencies, I felt it was hard to
include the scripts themselves as self-contained in the contrib/
section. But correct me if I'm wrong, I would gladly include the scripts
in the contrib/ dir.

Best regards,
   Wouter