ANNOUNCEMENT: NSD 1.2.2 released
erik at NLnetLabs.nl
Mon Jul 28 14:42:25 UTC 2003
This release is a bug fix release. Users of NSD 1.2.0 and 1.2.1 should
upgrade because of a problem with wildcard handling that was introduced in
NSD 1.2.0 and fixed in this release (bug #64).
Please read the README document for configuration and installation
You can download NSD from http://www.nlnetlabs.nl/nsd/
NSD 1.2.2 release notes:
- Bug #59: NSD returns FORMERR when the query name is >= 246
- Bug #60: Zonec runs out of file descriptors with many zones.
- Bug #61: nsdc uses /bin/sh hardwired (and should not).
- Bug #62: NSD is not able to log to a file.
- Bug #63: nsdc update and zonec are too tallkative.
- Bug #64: Answer for request of a host resolved by a
wildcard-resource-record is not understandable by dig.
More information about the nsd-users