[net-dns-users] Net::DNS 1.09 Released

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Mar 24 07:10:02 UTC 2017

Dear all,

We have a new feature release version 1.09 of Net::DNS.

This release introduces structured EDNS0 options. Options can now be
constructed or inspected structurally via the
Net::DNS::RR::OPT::option() method accessed via the edns attribute of a
Net::DNS::Packet. Also, structured representations of the Options will
be given when printed. Please see the documentation for information on
how to use this new feature.

	https://www.net-dns.org/docs/Net/DNS/RR/OPT.html

Besides this feature, this release has a bugfix for our previous wrong
assumption that . is in @INC, and a workaround for and issue with
Devel::Cover in combination with the Perl 5.24.1 compiler.

See also the Changes section below.

link  : https://www.net-dns.org/download/Net-DNS-1.09.tar.gz
sha256: fec9b0c74b8fea5e41914339281ffd773ddd0ae3b5cfd532d2ac0c09618b7c0a
asc   : https://www.net-dns.org/download/Net-DNS-1.09.tar.gz.asc

Regression test results: https://www.net-dns.org/regression

Changes
=======

**** 1.09 March 24, 2017

Fix rt.cpan.org #120542

	Fails tests when no "." in @INC

Feature rt.cpan.org #75357

	Add mechanism to encode/decode EDNS option octet strings