[ldns-users] ldns lua lib

Miek Gieben miek at miek.nl
Thu Jan 22 08:55:24 UTC 2015

[ Quoting <willem at nlnetlabs.nl> in "Re: [ldns-users] ldns lua lib..." ]
>Hi Bjørnar,
>
>Indeed, last commit on the lua directory in the repo was from February
>2006.  Note that we do not package it in the distributions.

Haven't looked, but I guess that commit would be from me.
Even at the time I used it as a learning experience, 'cause lua looked
kind of nice.

The lua-C interface is trivial, so it should be fairly easy to get this
in a working state and make it useful. But somebody needs to do this
and keep it up to date.

>I can have a look, but it is not high on my priority list.  I would
>rather take a contribution from someone else wanting to take up these
>bindings (like with the python and perl bindings).

/Miek

--
Miek Gieben