[ldns-users] ldns lua lib

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Thu Jan 22 08:19:21 UTC 2015

Hi Bjørnar,

Indeed, last commit on the lua directory in the repo was from February
2006.  Note that we do not package it in the distributions.

I can have a look, but it is not high on my priority list.  I would
rather take a contribution from someone else wanting to take up these
bindings (like with the python and perl bindings).

-- Willem