[ldns-users] whitespace bug in ldns-read-zone?

Matthijs Mekking matthijs at nlnetlabs.nl
Wed Jun 18 08:03:22 UTC 2014

Hi Robert,

A bug: the comment line starts with whitespace and ends with a comment,
but it is not catched as an empty line. Quick workaround is to remove
the left side whitespace before the comment.

I have committed a fix in our git repository so that ldns-read-zone does
read this zone without errors.

http://git.nlnetlabs.nl/ldns/commit/?h=develop&id=d6037a22fbedb8ef3a22de4107e4eaa36840865b

Best regards,
  Matthijs