[ldns-users] 'example' tool: ldns-3597

Willem Toorop willem at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Apr 23 15:12:01 UTC 2013

Hi Jelte,

Love the usefulness and modularity of having a separate ldns-3597 tool.
But, printing RR's in 3597 format is general enough to be included as a
feature in the library. We could add a flag for struct
ldns_output_format. Not sure yet whether it should just turn on type
3597 printing for all types or for specific types; The data attribute in
struct ldns_output_format could point to a RR-type bitmap...

-- Willem