[ldns-users] Caching of DNSKEY/DS RRs for trust chain validation

Willem Toorop Willem at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Mar 8 09:00:04 UTC 2012

Hi Reto,

Proper caching is not an ambition of ldns; At NLnet Labs we also
distribute a resolver library that does just that: libunbound.
I suggest you to have a look at it.

See: http://unbound.net/documentation/libunbound.html
and: http://unbound.net/documentation/libunbound-tutorial-1.html

Good luck,