[ldns-users] Caching of DNSKEY/DS RRs for trust chain validation

rguadagn at hsr.ch rguadagn at hsr.ch
Wed Mar 7 16:08:21 UTC 2012

Hello,

I'm using the ldns function "ldns_verify_trusted" to verify the Resource Records I get.
As I noticed all Resource Records which form the trust chain are fetched again and again (through a call to "ldns_fetch_valid_domain_keys_time") each time I call the function "ldns_verfiy_trusted".

Is there any caching mechanism in the library which caches DNSKEY/DS Resource Records which have already been validated to speed up the verification process?

Thanks

Reto