[ldns-users] ldns patch for ldns-verify-zone to take a time offset

Willem Toorop Willem at NLnetLabs.nl
Wed Nov 2 21:42:06 UTC 2011

Thanks Paul, I am already preparing a patch with new function names so
that those programs keep working unmodified. I believe it is safe to
replace int32_t with time_t because it was only used like that in
ldns_rrsig_check_timestamps which wasn't exported from the library
anyway. It will all be in trunk when you wake up tomorrow (which means I
am going to finish it tomorrow morning myself).

-- Willem