[ldns-users] ldns fedora spec file and signed binaries available

Paul Wouters paul at xelerance.com
Thu Oct 6 14:55:45 UTC 2005

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Jelte Jansen wrote:

> Thanks! I've added it to the repository.

cool.

> I think the problem with the install directories was that we did not put
> $(DESTDIR) in our makefile install targets, so i've added them. Am i
> correct? (if so, it should work now, i've changed the ugly configure
> line in the .spec back to just ./configure)

Please change it to "%configure", which is the macro that sets all the
libdir/includedir/prefix variables correctly for the distribution.

> btw. we were planning on doing a big release real soon now (1.0.0). So
> if you have anything else that you think should really be in i/fixed let
> us know

make examples was broken for me, and I need to look at building drill in
the specfile.

Paul
--

"Happiness is never grand"
 	--- Mustapha Mond, World Controller (Brave New World)