[ldns-users] ldns fedora spec file and signed binaries available

Jelte Jansen jelte at NLnetLabs.nl
Thu Oct 6 09:58:10 UTC 2005

Paul Wouters wrote:
> On Thu, 6 Oct 2005, Paul Wouters wrote:
>
>> Attached is spec file for ldns SVN version 1205 that adds support for
>

> I ofcourse still want a mailer plugin that detects the word "attached" in
> the body of an email and refuses to send the mail unless it finds an
> actual attachment :)

Well if you ever find or build one, let me know :)

> Spec file attached. Really.

Thanks! I've added it to the repository.

I think the problem with the install directories was that we did not put
$(DESTDIR) in our makefile install targets, so i've added them. Am i
correct? (if so, it should work now, i've changed the ugly configure
line in the .spec back to just ./configure)

btw. we were planning on doing a big release real soon now (1.0.0). So
if you have anything else that you think should really be in i/fixed let
us know

Jelte