[Dnssec-trigger] status of dnssec-trigger and NetworkManager in upstream and Fedora

P J P pjp at fedoraproject.org
Fri Jun 27 06:58:19 UTC 2014

   Hello Pavel,

> On Tuesday, 24 June 2014 11:41 AM, P J P wrote:
> And over wi-fi, even internet domains could not be resolved. I'll continue
> testing with the latest build above.

Please see -> http://fpaste.org/113693/51627140/

I'm testing the latest build of dnssec-trigger-0.12.11.f20.x86_64. It seems to work quite well so far. It received the local forwarders list via DHCP and uses the same to resolve domains. It's able to resolve internal domains and it seems to work seamlessly across ethernet and wi-fi networks too.

One glithc though, if I set chroot="/var/lib/unbound" in /etc/unbound/unbound.conf, the unbound service fails to start citing missing configuration files error. IMO, it'd be better to start unbound service under chroot(2) jail by default.

I'll continue to use/test it and let you know if anything fails. Thank you! :)
---

Regards
   -Prasad
http://feedmug.com