[Dnssec-trigger] dnssec trigger 0.11 release

Jan-Piet Mens jpmens.dns at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 14:56:25 UTC 2012

> There is version 0.11 for dnssec-trigger:

Just installed on OS/X 10.6.8, thank you.

I note the following:

1. The status bar thingy (blue anchor) still showed version 0.10 until I
   "Quit" it, whereupon it restarted and then showed the correct version
   number 0.11. Not a problem, just noting.

2. I probably missed it in the changelog, but my existing
   dnssec-trigger.conf was overwritten.

3. In addition to the two DNS servers I obtain via DHCP, probe results
   here now show an additional entry http serv.nlnetlabs.nl
   (213.154.224.1) OK
   I'm surprised to see that, because 0.10 worked with with the two
   Unbound (!) server I have configured via DHCP. :)

   The changelog shows
> o   url for ster.nlnetlabs.nl and fedoraproject.org added in default config.

   but why is DNSSEC-Trigger using that in my environment, I wonder?

> o   gui for hot spot sign on. opens web browser if user wants to sign on.

Cool: I'll be testing that next week when I get back to the dreadful
hotel with its dreadful WiFi.

Regards,

        -JP