[Dnssec-trigger] OS X, resolv.conf

Phil Regnauld regnauld at nsrc.org
Tue Jan 3 14:36:32 UTC 2012

W.C.A. Wijngaards (wouter) writes:
> with eg:
> sudo vi /etc/dnssec-trigger/dnssec-trigger.conf
> or use another editor that you like.
>
> And change xyz.fr or put a commentsign (#) at the start of that line.
>
> The config file is documented, so it should be (relatively) obvious.

	Right, I've played around with it, and commented out the domain: and
	search: parameters.

	Now, dns settings show "nothing.invalid" as the search suffix.

	I see the comment:

	# the search path from DHCP is not picked up, it could be used to misdirect.

	Is there a way to override this behaviour ? That's a policy decision.

	Cheers,
	Phil