Unbound 1.17.1 released

George (Yorgos) Thessalonikefs george at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Jan 13 10:21:12 UTC 2023

Hi G.B.,

The command is documented in the unbound-control manpage.
Also online at
https://unbound.docs.nlnetlabs.nl/en/latest/manpages/unbound-control.html#unbound-control-commands-reload-keep-cache.

This is about the message and rrset global cache, so it will not help
with reloading RPZ zones.

Best regards,
-- Yorgos