Problem with undead upstrems

Florian Streibelt unboundlst at streibelt.net
Tue Feb 28 13:15:03 UTC 2023

Am 2023-02-28 13:39, schrieb Paul Wouters via Unbound-users:
>> On Feb 28, 2023, at 07:17, Florian Streibelt via Unbound-users
>> <unbound-users at lists.nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:
>>
>> The problem is that "something" at our customer is explicitely
>> creating these DS queries.
>
> A standard validating resolver would do this. Any bind, unbound or
> systemd-resolved would do this.

Yap, and it seems that the fact that there is 'no answer' given the
amount of DS queries that are being sent in our direction is relatively
high, leading to constant blocking of the domains. So let me rephrase my
last email to 'creating huge amounts of repeated DS queries' - sorry for
being unspecific.

Florian