Only one domain failing to resolve, unbound pi-hole

George Thessalonikefs george at nlnetlabs.nl
Sun May 15 22:25:51 UTC 2022

Hi,

You can use the option 'log-servfail: yes' in the configuration file.
That would make Unbound to log the reason a query is SERVFAIL'ing.

 From the output you shared it seems that Unbound itself is getting an
error answer from the server (e.g., SERVFAIL/NXDOMAIN/REFUSED) but I
can't say for sure since the grepped output hides the interesting lines.

Best regards,
-- George