outbound-msg-retry definition query

George Thessalonikefs george at nlnetlabs.nl
Tue Jul 12 13:28:16 UTC 2022

How about the text below as a whole?

"The number of retries, per upstream nameserver in a delegation, that
Unbound will attempt in case a throwaway response is received. No
response (timeout) contributes to the retry counter. If a forward/stub
zone is used, this is the number of retries per nameserver in the zone.
Default is 5."

Best regards,
-- George