Unbound 1.15.0rc1 pre-release

Phil Pennock unbound-users+phil at spodhuis.org
Thu Feb 3 17:49:24 UTC 2022

On 2022-02-03 at 10:21 +0100, Wouter Wijngaards via Unbound-users wrote:
> This release has bug fixes for crashes that happened on heavy network
> usage. The default for the aggressive-nsec option has changed, it is now
> enabled.

Since bumping the minor to a new number anyway, any chance we can get a
fix for the current configuration knobs meaning that enabling
interface-automatic will disable DNS-over-TLS?  I suspect fixing that
will require changing how the feature is enabled.

See earlier mail:
  BUG: interface-automatic vs DNS-over-TLS (Re: unbound not listening on 853?)
and I refiled for tracking in:
  <https://github.com/NLnetLabs/unbound/issues/618>

-Phil