RPZ Unbound

Jaap Akkerhuis jaap at NLnetLabs.nl
Sat Oct 16 08:44:45 UTC 2021

Intersting, the file below doesn't has the syntax error. Are you sure the using an upgraded unbound-check.

By The Way, I can force the error you complained about by placicin a space between rpz and the colon as in:

	rpz :

On then gets:

	$ unbound-checkconf /tmp/trie.conf
	/tmp/trie.conf:32: error: unknown keyword 'rpz'
	/tmp/trie.conf:32: error: stray ':'
	/tmp/trie.conf:33: error: syntax error
	read /tmp/trie.conf failed: 3 errors in configuration file

Note, the line numbers differ from the original message you sent.

	jaap