Web site for checking DoH servers - free

Peter Russell jpgpi250 at gmail.com
Mon May 17 15:36:28 UTC 2021

I've been hosting a consolidated list of DoH servers on GitHub for a while
now. The original lists (sources) can be found in the documentation and the
database.

IPv4 list: https://github.com/jpgpi250/piholemanual/blob/master/DOHipv4.txt

IPv6 List: https://github.com/jpgpi250/piholemanual/blob/master/DOHipv6.txt

I was made aware (see issue
https://github.com/jpgpi250/piholemanual/issues/7) the results are
regionally different, so I also published the database, the lists are
generated from.

The database contains all domains, including removed, so the timestamp field
is important (database example queries in the documentation)

Database (sqlite3) :
https://github.com/jpgpi250/piholemanual/blob/master/DOH.db

You can find more information, general and pfsense specific, in the document
I created to explain things.

It also contains a method to generate pi-hole blocklists, but the same
queries can be used to generate unbound filters (useful for people who want
to ensure DoH will not be allowed on their network)

Documentation: http://users.telenet.be/MySQLplaylist/blockDOH.pdf

Your link: http://dohservers.unveiltech.com