Can unbound resolve www.startpuntgeldzaken.nl?

Renaud Allard renaud at allard.it
Thu May 6 06:10:22 UTC 2021

On 5/5/21 9:17 PM, Gerben Wierda via Unbound-users wrote:
> This is a simple check (my longer message with debug info is waiting for
> moderator approval) as I have been fighting with this issue more and
> more often. My unbound (1.12.0 and 1.13.1) are getting unreliable more
> often in the sense that they cannot resolve some domains. An example
> domain is www.startpuntgeldzaken.nl <http://www.startpuntgeldzaken.nl>
>
> So, I was wondering, should unbound be able to resolve that example?

I get absolutely no issue with unbound 1.13.1 for that domain and I have
enabled about every protection unbound provides like use-caps-for-id

host www.startpuntgeldzaken.nl
www.startpuntgeldzaken.nl is an alias for nibud.truepeople.space.
nibud.truepeople.space is an alias for tp-nibud-01.truepeople.space.
tp-nibud-01.truepeople.space has address 84.22.99.176