Building Unbound on Big Sur

Gerben Wierda gerben.wierda at rna.nl
Wed May 5 18:44:57 UTC 2021

I run unbound via macports both on Mojave and Catalina. I used to work with brew but for a few reasons (postfix being not available under brew was the trigger) have moved to MacPorts.

MacPorts is close to running from source (in fact it is a way to run from source) and is closest to the normal unix setup as if you would be compiling yourself (actually, it is a rich wrapper around compiling yourself).

Gerben Wierda (LinkedIn <https://www.linkedin.com/in/gerbenwierda>)
R&A Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/> (main site)
Book: Chess and the Art of Enterprise Architecture <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book/>
Book: Mastering ArchiMate <https://ea.rna.nl/the-book-edition-iii/>