RPZ: is this config correct?

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Tue May 4 16:40:35 UTC 2021

Am 04.05.21 um 12:06 schrieb George Thessalonikefs via Unbound-users:
> Hi Andreas,
>
> Thanks for the detailed info!
> Non-working HTTPS url on linux is news to me, I'll look into it.
>
> Not sure if it will help but which version of openssl do you use? unbound -V should have that information.it's 1.1.1k

> For the libcurl question: I wasn't part of the development but I guess pulling that big of a library into unbound is not an easy task, especially when libcurl comes with so much functionality that unbound will never need.
yes, it's not a simple task and I'm aware this may introduce other problems. Was just any idea. OpenDKIM for example, choosed to include libcurl instead of writing dedicated SMTP client. https://github.com/trusteddomainproject/OpenDKIM/blob/master/RELEASE_NOTES#L253
Oh, and this was also initiated by myself :-)

Andreas