UNBOUND AXFR

Xavier Belanger nlnetlabs at belanger.fr
Tue Jul 13 21:09:28 UTC 2021

Hi,

On Tue, 13 Jul 2021 15:15:20 -0400
Luiz Fernando Softov via Unbound-users wrote:

> If I understand right and want to be fully authoritative I need NSD or
> BIND9? (...)

Very likely. You can use Unbound as an authoritative server for
some types of records (A, AAAA, PTR) but not all (CNAME).

For that reason I'm using Unbound on the local network for all
my clients, but the authority for the local zone home.arpa is
managed with a BIND server (using it with the 'stub-zone'
configuration in the unbound.conf file).

Sincerely,
--
Xavier Belanger