Repo For install Latest Version of unbound For debian Base system

Ramin Malekgahsemi router_base at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 22 19:26:28 UTC 2021

thanks for your attention for ubuntu Lts versions

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Friday, January 22, 2021, 9:06 PM, Bernardo Reino via Unbound-users <unbound-users at lists.nlnetlabs.nl> wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021, Ramin Malekgahsemi via Unbound-users wrote:

> Hi Dear friends Can anybody have Repositories Or .sh File For debian base
> system ( ubuntu ) For install latest version Of unbound automaticlly??? thanks
> for help

Debian or Ubuntu?

For Debian, if it really has to be the latest version (1.13.0) then you need
debian testing or debian unstable.

Look here:
https://repology.org/project/unbound/versions

But I'd advise to just use the version included in stable, i.e. just "apt
install unbound" and do whatever you want to do.