Windows: Rotating the log file

RayG rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Tue Jan 12 16:53:13 UTC 2021

Hi Jaap,

I took a look at some of those offerings and there does not seem to be a
"free" one at all. They all want money and at £100 or there abouts, that's a
bit too much just to get unbound's logging to rotate neatly.

I did try and install one and from what I understand, I comment the "#
logfile:" entry and enable the "use-syslog: yes" and it should all work. But
I had no luck in getting this to function as it should.

RayG