Windows: Rotating the log file

RayG rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 11 17:17:55 UTC 2021

Hi Joe,

I did have a syslog server but the Solarwinds (not flavour of the month
these days) wanted a shed load of money to keep it up to date. I have not
looked into trying another one at this time.

IMHO I think this is possible something Unbound on Windows should support,
it does not sound like a big thing to implement. Bit then I am not writing
the software, I hope they can kelp in this aspect.

RayG