Windows: Rotating the log file

RayG rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 11 16:33:14 UTC 2021

Hi Jaap,

Everything I have tried so far in renaming or moving the file while Unbound
is running has not worked. The only way would seem to be Stop/Rename/Start
but as I said this can (and has) caused an issue more than once as running
the task on a schedule it Just runs regardless of what else unbound may be
doing.

If I could I would do what you suggest but I cannot.

RayG