RPZ Reputable Providers

Marek Abram marek.w.abram at gmail.com
Mon Aug 30 20:29:29 UTC 2021

I understand that many providers to charge a fee for such service and I don't mind if it is reasonable.

​It would be interested to have a compiled list for these providers.

​I found that some advertise that they provide and support RPZ format, do require to install some client code.

​I don't particularly like this type approach and would rather rely on pure RPZ implementation in Unbound.

​