Number of additional records in queries

Brown, Chris cbrown at akamai.com
Mon Oct 26 21:56:00 UTC 2020

If this is indeed the rationale then it would suggest the additional record check should be locked down further to pass only the OPT record, and not all record types, as the sole record allowed in the additional section of a query.  And FORMERR everything else.

Thanks again to everyone for their replies.  I am not sure what we are going to do yet but I am sure it will be interesting.