increasing memory usage (using rpz zones)

Hanspeter Kunz hkunz at ifi.uzh.ch
Wed Oct 14 21:29:10 UTC 2020

Hi all,

[replying to my own post]

Apparently it is normal that unbound uses *a lot of RAM* after the
initial load of the rpz zones (point 1 below).

The problem 2, however, is still unsolved. But I was able to track down
the memory leak (point 2 below) somewhat: it only occurs if unbound is
configured to listen on more than one IP address.

I filed a bug here:
https://github.com/NLnetLabs/unbound/issues/318

Best,
Hp