RPZ: is this config correct?

RayG rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Tue Nov 10 15:33:29 UTC 2020

OK so with log level set at 4 I don’t see in the log file lines like you list below

The log file is very large so I cannot attach it to this email even as pasted text.

Here is a link:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!As73rPtzISrU4mTvPONvZCWVSCWD?e=MJ18Lx

A couple of points.

1). Do I have to create the zone file before starting unbound?
2). Do I need to populate the file with anything?

I have tried all ways with no success.

Thanks

RayG