Unable to read / write : permission denied

dy1977 at orange.fr dy1977 at orange.fr
Sun Nov 8 19:51:01 UTC 2020

Hello,

I have used Unbound on several machines. I just installed my normal
configuration on an APU2 with Debian Buster.

Unbound is unable to open the log file, although it is set to
unbound|unbound 777 (for test) : permission denied
It can read the configuration files in /etc/unbound and
/etc/unbound/unbound.conf.d, but not elsewhere (in /etc/idefix)  :
permission denied

The python script is unable to read /proc/net/arp, although any user car
read this pseudo file.

Is there any reason inside Unbound which can explain that, or does it
surely come from some external component ?

I see apparmor is not configured for any program.

Thanks if you have ideas.

Dysmas