Windows location for DNS root key?

Rick van Rein rick at openfortress.nl
Mon May 11 14:37:35 UTC 2020

Thanks, Chriztoffer,

We are using an MSYS2 build, so no GUI install, but your suggestion comes down to "C:\Program Files\Unbound\root.key" if I understand you correctly.  This is assuming a system-central install of Unbound, whereas we include the library from a sort-of ports tree.  Still, it's helpful to know what otherwise would be the location.

We're also considering to hard-code the key into the application; this makes sense for a security application, which needs to track updates anyway.

Thanks,
 -Rick