Unbound randomly fails to resolve names

RayG rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Mon Jul 27 15:48:04 UTC 2020

George,

Thanks for the detailed reply, I now better understand what is going on.

I hope others also found this thread of benefit.

I have now upgraded unbound to 1.11.0 and so far all is looking good.

There are still some more things I want things to test but having the explanation below helps a lot.

Thanks

Ray