Fwd: Unbound Server Dynamic Port Hopping

Sheikh Muhammed Ayub ivsayub at gmail.com
Mon Jan 27 09:36:52 UTC 2020

Hi,

Hope you are doing well, It would be a pleasure if you kindly help me out
in implementing unbound dns dynamic port hopping, I am currently working on
an article of smart collaborative distribution in which I have to implement
dynamic port hopping for unbound dns,

It will be highly appreciated if some relevant workaround is provided to
achieve my goal. Article is attached for reference.

Regards,
Ayub