Unbound on Debian 10 VM - Every query SERVFAIL

Brendan Konings bkonings84 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 16 06:42:16 UTC 2020

The box itself does not allow the systemd time keeping system to start, due
to being in a container. I assume proxmox is working as the time keeper for
the containers.

Proxmox does sync time, and the time zone is set correctly on both
hypervisor and container.

So short answer is that running 'date' in the debian container returns the
correct time and time zone.