Unbound 1.10.0

Frederic frederic.testa at orange.fr
Tue Feb 25 09:44:31 UTC 2020

Hello All,

First of all, congratulations for the new Unbound 1.10.0, that's great :o)

We're testing that new build and we face 2 issues:
1. RPZ only checks the exact domain we indicate in the zone file, not the main domain + subdomains
Ex: if we declare "xvideos.com" as CNAME it'll take care "xvideos.com" only, and not "www.xvideos.com"
Maybe we missed a point here, if anyone has a trick it'll be nice...

2. RPZ module seems not compatible with python module:
We define "respip" in the "module-config" also including "python" but at the restart we get that "fatal error: RPZ requires the respip module"
If we delete "python" from the module-config we then have no error in the log file
Ex: module-config: "respip python validator iterator" -> fatal error
Ex: module-config: "respip validator iterator" -> no error

Thanks in advance for your help...
Bye Fred