Unbound 1.10.0rc2 pre-release

rgsub1 at btinternet.com rgsub1 at btinternet.com
Tue Feb 18 14:19:03 UTC 2020

Is there a performance difference between a block list file set up like:

local-zone: "0.nextyourcontent.com" refuse
local-zone: "0.r.msn.com" refuse
local-zone: "0.start.bz" refuse
local-zone: "000dom.revenuedirect.com" refuse
local-zone: "005.free-counter.co.uk" refuse

and an RPZ zone

I have 37000 entries in my block list file at the present time but I could change the format exported by the script I have to make it an RPZ File

Which would be better to use?

Ray