retrieve TLSA record also if it is not secured by DNSSEC

Paul Wouters paul at nohats.ca
Wed Feb 12 19:57:22 UTC 2020

https://github.com/letoams/hash-slinger

> The atea tool I am already offering for download is something like a light
> weight curl or wget for https/DANE without html support. It can be used to
> download files though.

Oh I see. That is different then. The tlsa command is used to generate
or verify certificates with their DNSSEC TLSA record entries. It
supports both websites and mailservers.

A tool that adds curl/wget support for TLSA is cool. although cooler
would be if curl/wget get native support of course :) Maybe Viktor
knows more about curl with openssl/tlsa support?

Paul