Unbound 1.13.0 released

Andreas Schwarz andreas at black-code.de
Sun Dec 6 20:39:37 UTC 2020

You could try the package from Debian's sid branch. It is currently at 1.12, but I think the maintainer will update it soon to 1.13. With 1.12, there was about a week and a half between the official release and the package becoming available.

However, if you are truly interested in having the latest versions, you might rather want to take a look at Linux distributions with rolling releases for future deployments, such as Arch or TumbleWeed.