unbound dropping all queries with empty request list when used as a dns-over-tls forwarder

Mike Kazantsev mk.fraggod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 14:00:18 UTC 2020

On Mon, 20 Apr 2020 18:57:52 +0500
Mike Kazantsev <mk.fraggod at gmail.com> wrote:

> > > Could you try with "so-reuseport: no" to see if that improves the situation?
> >
> > Did enable it now, switching back to using Cloudflare directly.
> > Will report back if I'll see any issues or if it won't happen for a day
> > or so (as none of previous configurations worked that long).
>
> Unfortunately, same issue happened after 1:20:00 (1 hour 20 minutes,
> checked logs for when I restarted it before and now).

Wanted to clarify this weirdly specific time that I've posted - it's
not meant to be precise at all, I've just looked at the logs and it's
"about 1h 20m".

I.e. it's unlikely to be a problem appearing after specific time,
and I've definitely seen it happen after something like 20-30 minutes
earlier.

--
Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net