Epel repository for centos-7.7.1908 Unbound version 1.6.6-1.el7

Milan Jeskynka Kazatel KazatelM at seznam.cz
Thu Oct 17 08:56:01 UTC 2019

Hello Paul,

thank you for the clarification, I hope for a future update in RHEL
repository and later in EPEL.

Anyway, are somewhere required steps to upgrade actual running 1.6.6-1.el7
to the latest version via RPM? It seems to be the same for RHEL, Unbound
package is old and the newest package is not in the repository, then how to
proceed with an update?

Smil Milan Jeskyňka Kazatel

---------- Původní e-mail ----------