No subject

George Thessalonikefs george at nlnetlabs.nl
Fri Oct 11 11:40:51 UTC 2019

Hello there,

>From the unbound.conf man page:

interface: <ip address[@port]>
	Interface  to  use to connect to the network. This interface is
listened to for queries from clients, and answers to clients are given
from it.  Can be given multiple times to work on several interfaces. If
none are given the default is to listen to localhost.  The interfaces
are not changed on a reload (kill -HUP) but only on restart.  A port
number can be specified with @port (without spaces between interface and
port number), if not specified the default port (from port) is used.

So something like:
	interface: 127.0.0.30
should work.

Best regards,